Anderson Logistics is the Charter brokering service provided by Anderson Vacations. This service enables us to secure the best possible equipment available
to you or your group for the best price.
Our customer's major coach needs range from convention shuttles and airport transfers, to major sporting events, church activities, corporate functions,
field trips, senior day trips and tours, school related trips and tours to major Oil and Gas Contracts for shuttle to and from plant work. We offer
this service across the country in every major centre.
In addition to our commitment to service, Anderson Vacations utilizes only the companies with the most modern motor coaches in Canada. We charter only
late model coaches equipped with the latest amenities including, TV/VCR, public address system, stereo, restroom and reclining seats.
47 or 56 Passenger Motor Coach:
coaches normally are from the MCI J 4500 or Prevost H3 – 45 range. These coaches are equipped with Cat or Detroit 60 series engines. These engines
are fuel efficient, minimizing the environmental effect of their operation. We have the best in driver certified tour director combinations available
with this vehicle charter. This vehicle is perfect for a Canadian Rockies or Ontario and Quebec coach tour program, shuttle service for your next
convention or major Oil and Gas shuttle contract.
29 Passenger Touring Coach:
29 passenger touring coach includes 29 high back reclining seats and a slide feature which allow aisle seats to slide 3 additional inches. The
thermo pane (no fog) sightseeing windows offer the best in viewing quality. The coach is equipped with baggage storage, a DVD system with LCD screens
and high quality sound, a large overhead baggage system and overhead reading lights and A/C controls. We have the best in driver guide, or drive/
certified tour director combinations available with this vehicle charter. This vehicle is perfect for a Canadian Rockies or Ontario and Quebec
small coach tour.
21 Passenger Touring Coach:
The 21 passenger coach includes 21 high back reclining captain’s chairs, overhead baggage storage, TV and VCR 10 CD system, the thermo pane (no fog) tinted sightseeing windows, front and rear heat and air conditioning systems, large rear luggage compartment and high quality PA system. We have the best in driver guide, or drive/ certified tour director combinations available with this vehicle charter. This vehicle is perfect for a Canadian Rockies or Ontario and Quebec small coach tour.
14 Passenger Touring Vans (10 passengers maximum with luggage)
The 14 passenger touring vans include 4 rows of bench seats, a P.A
system, extra step for easy entry and exit, dual A/C control, 6 disc system, tinted sightseeing windows and runs on a one ton chassis for smooth
ride and superb luggage capacity. We have the best in driver guides available to assist a small group or family with their next Canadian holiday
that adds value to this piece of equipment.
Luxury SUV (3 – 4 passengers with luggage)
The luxury SUV vehicle contains heated leather seats, dual comfort front and rear heat and A/C control, audio system that is adjustable from each seat
with headphone jacks for all passengers and a 12 speaker Bose CD/DVD system. This is the ultimate in comfort and quality. We have the best in driver
guides available to assist a small group or family with their next Canadian holiday that adds value to this piece of equipment.
Mini Vans (4 passengers maximum with luggage)
Mini Vans that we charter include 5 fully adjustable leather captain chairs, dual control A/C and heat units in the front and the rear and an audio
system that is fully adjustable from each seat in the Mini Van. We have the best in driver guides available with these vehicles to assist a small
group or family with their personalized Canada holiday, or even for a VIP Airport transfer. Mini Vans are available for charter in cities across
the classic stretch limousine (6-8 People) to the new and improved Navigator SUV Limousine (Up to 10 People), we have the ability to hire out the
best in equipment for the next corporate incentive transfer, bachelorette party or graduation ceremony. Limousines are available in cities across
Canada for charter with a professional driver.
Sedans The Lincoln Town Car is nothing short of art in motion. This iconic masterpiece of an automobile continues the rich tradition of Lincoln. The cabin
interior is an oasis from the ordinarily mundane vehicles on the road. The essence of this piece of art is the robust V8 engine and a silky-smooth
automatic transmission and attention to detail that’s engineered to stand the test of time.
These sedans are available in cities across Canada for charter with a professional driver.
To request a quote for any of these products please contact the office
Step-On Guide Services
There is nothing better than a local guide to enhance your tour by providing fun and informative educational facts and stories of their local area.
Anderson Vacations can book your local guide for tours in any major city across Canada including Victoria, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa,
Toronto, Quebec City, Montreal and Halifax.
For your step-on guide quotation please contact the office
For a short list of some of our top guides please visit our Staff Listing Page. (Link to Tour Directors in Staff Listing)
Meet & Greet Services
Anderson Vacations is able to provide you with staff to meet and welcome your groups, VIPs, convention
delegates or speakers who are arriving by air or train to most major cities in Canada. Whether it’s one person or an entire group we will ensure
they receive a warm Canadian welcome.
For your meet and greet services please contact the office
WHY WORK WITH SimpleRES?
Our industry-leading web-based Conference Housing and Call Centre support system allows city wide conference reservations, hotel block and pick management,
delegate tracking and all payment details to be managed and handled by our professional customer service representatives and secure online housing
system from our head office in Calgary.
Benefits of using SimpleRES:
Conference/ Meeting Planners:
- Dynamic online housing platform including hotel listings, photos, maps of the area and room types
- Online system mirrors that of conference website, with a template frame-in technology.
- Real time, online live booking engine for Conference Delegates
- Instantaneous confirmation of booking by email and conference web page for delegate
- Dedicated toll free phone number answered with conference planner scripted verbage, so delegates have the opportunity to call toll free to book,
or receive further information on hotels or tour programs.
- 24 hour emergency line for any and all delegate concerns or problems at check in that may arise.
- User friendly, linkable system to the conference website
- Real time, reporting of block and pick up, rooming lists, revenue reports, cancellation lists, modification reports, credit card expiry dates,
delegate list and many more.
- VIP Block capability for those delegates requiring special care.
- Sub block capability to segment delegates into certain allocated hotel blocks not available to general inventory.
- Ability to add in pre and post tour programs, customized on a group or even individual basis
- Anderson logistical services dedicated to conference transportation requirements through our charter division.
We are the one stop solution for housing, pre/post tour programs, and transportation logistics for any Canadian Major Conference.
- Dynamic online housing platform including descriptive hotel listings, room type descriptions, photos of hotels and room types, maps of the area,
cancellation policies, check in/ check out times, and rate comparisons.
- Can choose to search for conference properties by date of arrival, number of nights of stay, location, price, and specific hotel.
- Online access to modify or cancel an existing reservation.
- Secure online server managing storage of all credit card details encrypted with the most modern technology.
- Break out of room rate per night of stay.
- Ability to store reward point numbers for loyalty programs such as Starwood Preferred Guest, Fairmont Presidents Club etc.
- Ability to add special requests and comments read by the hotel on their reservation. (Ie. Ground Floor Room, 2 Beds mandatory, need a crib, etc.)
- Toll Free dedicated conference phone number to make reservation should they prefer.
- 24 hour access to online system via conference website.
- 24 hour emergency line to call with any difficulties or issues that arise at check in.
- Confirmations can be sent via email, phone or fax.
- Ability to book pre and post packaging, tours, or customized individual programs outside of standard conference events both online and through
- Anderson staff will block group space for administrative assistants, or any group travel coordinator, and take care of all logistics.
- Arrival instructions for delegate that pertain to their conference are provided both online at time of booking and on email or faxed confirmation.
Cancellation policies for delegates that pertain to the hotel of their choice are provided both online at time of booking and on email or faxed confirmation.
- Designated log in and password to access block and pick up reports for their individual property as well as the entire convention to manage their
room block and inventory effectively prior to the conference cut off date.
- Access to block and pick up report, modifications report, cancellation report as well as exportable rooming list following conference cut off date.
Inventory control for price and room allocation can be done following cut off date and prior to shut off date.
- Management of information and description of their product online including photos, property and room descriptions, and proximity to convention
- Allocated Anderson SimpleRES specialist to provide training at the properties request on use of the online system.
- Zero resource cost required prior to cut off date for delegate questions or bookings. SimpleRES call centre takes on all bookings, modifications,
cancellations and concerns.
- Opportunity to train SimpleRES. call centre staff at anytime and provide site inspections while they are in destination.
- Complete reporting provided in both online and hard copy following convention by Anderson’s SimpleRES
- Allocate individual hotels cancellation policies and prepayment options both online and via call centre.
- Manage consumer rewards numbers through encrypted technology that is provided on exportable rooming list for property.
Manage all special requests from delegates through rooming list provided.
“Thanks so much for all your work Corey. We are so glad to be working with you and Seth and the entire Anderson SimpleRES team.”
AAMDC (Alberta Association of Municipalities)
“Hi Corey & Courtney,
I really appreciate your support, team effort, professionalism, responsiveness, work ethic, positive attitude etc. It is a pleasure to work with both of you on convention/leisure housing. I could not ask for a better team!!”
Sherri DiVincentis BA, CMP
Senior Mgr., Conference & Visitor Services
“I just want to let you know that Courtney and the SimpleRES system have been invaluable these past few weeks. She should be commended for her diligence and efforts on your behalf particularly with the initial influx of reservations that we had from both exhibitors and attendees. I have really appreciated all you guys have done.”
American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
Complimentary Online Demonstration:
Ideally, the best way to show you the power and convenience of our the SimpleRES system is to demonstrate the system in action, live and online. Contact
us today to set a date and time for your demonstration at firstname.lastname@example.org