We strongly recommend that you purchase travel insurance.
We understand that when you are travelling you don’t
want to worry about a thing. But events can happen,
even to well prepared travellers. You may have to
cancel your trip at the last minute to tend to a
family emergency; you may need medical assistance
when you are away. Your baggage may go missing,
or there may be damage to your personal property.
We want to ensure that prior to or while you are
travelling you have the comfort of knowing you will
be looked after in most unforeseen circumstances.
Why we recommend Travel Insurance:
Consider the following:
- Protect your travel investment from unforeseen
emergencies with trip cancellation and interruption
- Protect yourself with emergency medical insurance
you can count on, no matter where you are travelling
in the world
- Protect your valuables with baggage and personal
- Travel with the ease of knowing you have
access to a 24 hour help line in the event of
an unforeseen circumstance.
Our Preferred Insurance Partner
- If I become ill or injured while travelling,
will my personal health insurance cover my emergency
expenses while travelling, including ambulance,
x-rays, wheelchairs, prescriptions?
- If my luggage was delayed could I manage
at my destination for more than a day?
- If I have to cancel my trip before travelling
due to an injury would I receive a refund? How
much would a family member have to pay to come
to my bedside if I was hospitalized for several
We work with RBC Insurance who have been providing
travel insurance coverage for Canadian travellers
for more than 40 years. They are Canada’s leader
because of their comprehensive travel insurance
coverage and exceptional customer care. Offering
- 24 hour access to a global network of healthcare
professionals and experienced multilingual emergency
- Customized, easy-to-follow policy information,
tailored specifically to your insurance needs
- Experience and expertise to handle every
travel emergency no matter where you travel
- Settlement of claims within 7 business days
of receipt of all documentation required
- A wide range of travel packages to select
from including annual and age-specific medical